Service Advisor Assistant
B.O.S.S. Retirement Solutions co-founders Ryan Thacker, President, and Tyson Thacker, CEO, are brothers and business partners who are passionate about helping people achieve financial independence. The brothers have co-written the books “B.O.S.S. Wealth Plan TM” and “The Wall Street Alternative”, and have shared their strategies for generating retirement income and minimizing taxes with thousands of people across the United States and Canada. Both men also regularly contribute to FoxBusiness.com and have appeared on CNN, MSNBC, and NBC.
B.O.S.S. RETIREMENT SOLUTIONS OFFERS THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
Retirement Income Planning Life Insurance
Tax Minimization Strategies Estate Planning
IRA & 401(k) Rollovers Wealth Accumulation – Securities
Asset Protection Annuities
B.O.S.S. Retirement Solutions hires a strong team of professionals to ensure clients receive all the assistance they need in developing their retirement income strategy and maintaining it throughout retirement.
We currently have offices in Thanksgiving Park, Cottonwood, South Jordan, Bountiful, Ogden and Provo.
The Service Advisor Assistant will work closely with the Servicing Advisor Team to assist existing clients by helping answer questions and servicing paperwork. Make active outbound calls to set appointments directly with current clients to strengthen relationships and encourage client referrals. Identify and close additional business with existing clients. The ideal candidate for this role will be someone who enjoys building relationships and who knows how to follow through with sales opportunities while providing superior client service; always putting clients first. Initial duties include working alongside the main Advisor, servicing existing clients, client relationship building and participation in public seminars.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
· Provide service via phone and email
· Prep applications
· Assist in servicing paperwork
· Schedule client calls
· Process and track service request and applications
· Record and update client records
· Develop, manage and retain strong client relationships
· Assist Servicing Advisor with meeting individual and team goals
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· 2 + years of financial services experience with an emphasis on sales
· Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Word, Database Management with basic understanding of windows and Mac IOS Proficient with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word & Power point)
· Experience CRM preferred, but not required
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Job Type: Full-time